Caring and creative nanny
I consider myself as kind - hearted, optimistic and passionate (about work) person. I love gaining new experiences; I think it is very important that beside our studying at universities, we also get in touch with practical working (especially when dealing with people).
I have quite a few experiences when dealing with children:
- I have been working as an aupair for the last ten months in Guildford,
- I have been volunteering in pediatric clinic, where I was working with kids recovering after though operations,
- I have also been in Bolivia for one month, working in psychiatric hospital,
- for many years I have been preparing and organizing summer camps for children,
- as a volunteer was also working with people with special needs.
Languages spoken:No languages added.
Experience:<1 year of experience
Drivers License YesFirst Aid certificate Yes
Access to a vehicle NoHas children No
Non smoker Yes
Services offered by Katja
|6h / 8h|
|8am - 10am|
|10am - 12pm|
|12pm - 2pm|
|2pm - 4pm|
|4pm - 6pm|
|6pm - 8pm|
|20h / 24h|