Virginie S., Babysitter in London
- 33 years old, 5 years of experience
- Part Time / After School
- Full Time
Nanny 3 or 4 days per week or part time.
My name is Virginie, I'm 29 and I'm french. I've been aupair in hounslow (west
london) for 6 months with two boys. Cyrus 6 and Ellis 4 years old.
We went to the park when it was sunny, we cooked (cake and pastry), we did
some french class, we drawn and colored. I love children and play with them.
I used to keep my nephew when he was younger. He is 5 now.
I'm responsible, dependable, patient, tidy, organized and reliable.
I am able to assume total responsibility for home in absence of parents,
and have checkable reference.
- Legally able to work in the United kingdom,
- Current First Aid Certificate,
- Current driver’s license.
I hope to speaking with you further regarding this position.
Languages spoken:French (Native Language) , English (Intermediate)
Experience:5 years of experience
Drivers License YesFirst Aid certificate Yes
Access to a vehicle YesHas children No
Non smoker Yes
Services offered by Virginie
|6h / 8h|
|8am - 10am|
|10am - 12pm|
|12pm - 2pm|
|2pm - 4pm|
|4pm - 6pm|
|6pm - 8pm|
|20h / 24h|
From 04-2012 Until 09-2012
- Taking children to school and bringing them back. - Cooking meals, snacks and refreshments for the children. - Organizing games for the children and playing with them. - Washing and laundry duties, including ironing the children’s clothes. - Tidying up the children’s room. - Reading stories to the children (French and English) - Taking children to the library, park, and swimming.
I love traveling, cinema, music, fitness, reading, cooking.