I am currently studying adult nursing in kingston university, this is a full time course so I am mainly looking for babysitting in the evenings/weekends ( and currently I have 2/3 full weekly days off- march '14).
I have many years experience ranging from part time care of one 10month old boy up to running a 5 storey family house of four girls ( 3m, 2.5, 4, 7).
- experienced in weaning, bottle feeding/sterilisation.
- making fresh baby food, childrens meals and big family dinners.
- The mains ages of children I have cared for excluding odd babysitting jobs is 3months+, 9month old twins, multiples under 5yrs, up to helping with school work, ages 9 -11yrs.
- I am a strong swimmer, use to various animals and passed my first aid in Nov 2011.
- I have been on many family holidays, from putting suncream on 8 children to preparing 4 of them for the cold snow in the alps.
- I am registered with one babysitting agency and one well known London based nanny agency.
- vocal and written references are available.
- I have a clean crb check as of sept 2013.
Please feel free to email me with any ad hoc babysitting or weekend nannying is needed. Or if you need emergency care or one off daily nannying, please also message me and I can check my timetable, as this frequently changes.
The address, phone number, ID and diplomas of this profile have been manually reviewed by our team.
Languages spoken:Afrikaans (Native Language)
Experience:9 years of experience
Drivers License NoFirst Aid certificate Yes
Access to a vehicle NoHas children No
Non smoker Yes
Services offered by Rebecca
|6h / 8h|
|8am - 10am|
|10am - 12pm|
|12pm - 2pm|
|2pm - 4pm|
|4pm - 6pm|
|6pm - 8pm|
|20h / 24h|