Jobs at Findababysitter.com
Findababysitter.com is always on the look out for smart individuals who excel in their field and have a huge passion for online technology, social media and childcare to join us in our central London office. If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you.
- Day to day management of current social channels – Facebook, Twitter, G+, Youtube & Pinterest
- Drive additional traffic and likes via social media campaigns
- Create unique content for our blog and weekly email
- Own the blogger schedule – recruit key industry influencers
- Analyse results from social and email campaigns
- Participate in the design and creation of online/ offline marketing campaigns
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Copywriting (email communications, website content etc.)
- General office admin duties
What are we offering?
- 3 month paid internship – full time
- Travel expenses
- Opportunity for permanent position at the end of the internship
- Great opportunity to learn all areas of marketing in a fast paced environment
- University graduate looking for some hands on experience
- Love for all things online
- Great writing style and excellent grammar
- Passion for social
- Independent self-starter
- Eye for detail
- Enthusiasm for the industry
- Willingness to meet and exceed objectives
- Creativity and flair
- Good understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Organisational skills – ability to manage time effectively
Does this sound like you?
Hiring a childcarer?
Looking for a job?